The Kalu Yala Blog

Journey of Action: 24 Hours in Panama With Kalu Yala

September 29, 2011

by Sarah Tyler
Posted In: Adventures in the Tropics, Display on Agriculture, Our Global Community, The Creation of a Culture

On June 14th, 2011, Kalu Yala welcomed social entrepreneurs and sibling duo, Journey of Action, in Panama as they made a 24 hour pit-stop before continuing their tour through Central America and South America –producing “short form documentaries on Generation Y Change-Makers.” Needless to say, the adventure began immediately. Kalu Yala’s Anne Walker Harrison created a vacuum-sealed schedule, moving Kassidy and Ryan Brown from Hispania’s vibrant walls to the quaint streets of San Miguel and finally, to our jungle frontier.  They met, chatted, laughed, and exchanged ideas with our Summer 2011 Interns — who were beyond excited to have such worldly, inspirational folk visiting — and this time, the camera was in my hands! Entonces, Journey of Action, we miss you here in Panama and couldn’t have asked for better people as new comrades! We enthusiastically send gratitude your way, wish you luck with every endeavor, and hope you a) visit again soon and b) enjoy the video piece!

Alas, the patiently awaited premiere …  may we present: Journey of Action: 24 Hours in Panama with Kalu Yala

4 Responses to “Journey of Action: 24 Hours in Panama With Kalu Yala”

1. Kate says:

Y’all never cease to amaze me!

2. Oneida Csizmadia says:

I simply adore this web-site! The content is priceless. Thanks a ton for all of the posts and making my personal evening. Thank you, Oneida Csizmadia

3. rainwater goods says:

Nice post! Journey of Action: 24 Hours in Panama with Kalu Yala certainly tends to make my day a little better :D Keep going with the magnificent posts! Special regards, rainwater goods

4. Neil Musson says:

Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!